BURN Energy Drink in association with FXOpen is proud to present Eastern Europe’s largest Drifting Event BURN FXOpen Drifting Challenge Belarus 2010! The spectacular motorsport show, held on September 18-19, 2010 at the Minsk-1 Airport circuit, will put major international drifting stars against each other on the track:
- Tony Angelo – the founder of the Drift Alliance Team (http://www.driftalliance.com/), a pilot and a judge of Formula Drift USA. FXOpen Team.
- Tengku Djan (Tandem Assassin) – Asia’s Drifting Champion, a member of the Drift Alliance, the ambassador for Bridgestone in the South-East Asia (http://www.princeofdrift.com/). FXOpen Team.
- The participants of the English JDMAllStars Championship (http://www.jdmallstars.com/)
- Best pilots of the Russian Drift Series ( http://vdrifte.ru/)
- Lithuania: Timas Simniska and Darius Balys, the pilots of the Drifter.lt Team (http://www.drifter.lt) and the TOP8 pilots of the Lithuanian Drifting Championship
- Latvia: Kristaps Blušs – HGKmotorsport, Jānis Eglīte, Gvido Elksnis, Ervins Ērglis and others.
The competitions for PRO and Street class drifters are scheduled as follows:
September 18th – free practice and qualifying sessions
September 19th – tandem practice sessions, Street (TOP 16) and PRO (TOP-32) final sessions.
Event Venue: The circuit of the Minsk-1 Airport, in the center of the city of Minsk.
Prize Money: $20 000
1st place PRO-Class winner – $12 000
FXOpen – When Money Makes Money www.fxopen.com
Drifting Energy – BURN
Mobile Drifting Speed – velcom 3G|3G+
For more details about the event, please, visit the competition’s official web-site www.drift.by
Information and media partner: MTV Belarus – the music television
Information and media partner: INTERFAX.BY.
Partners: Bridgestone, Tissot.
For more information, please, email email@example.com